If you have any questions, feel free to contact us directly. Below are the most frequently asked questions:
How do I hire a private investigator?
Give us a call or send us an email. We will be glad to listen to what you have to say. We will discuss the options available and make recommendations to achieve your case goals based on our experience.
What sort of feedback can I expect?
At Valiant Private Investigative Services Jamaica Ltd., we prepare professionally captioned reports of all case matters to our clients. Frequent updates can also be had via our online project management workspace.
Concerned about confidentiality?
We take the matter of confidentiality very seriously. All case information is handled with extreme care to safeguard the integrity of the material and the privacy of individuals.
How much does a private detective charge?
In the majority of cases, private investigators will charge an hourly rate. We will however, conduct thorough investigations with your needs and budget in mind. A retainer fee is usually required before taking a case.
How do I pay for services?
Payments can be done on-line via PayPal payment processing or wire transfer. You choose which method is suitable to you.
Here’s what you can expect from us
- A thorough investigation, carried out with the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
- Investigations are carried out in keeping with your needs and budget. All information is handled with extreme confidentiality.
- We have the capability to utilise the best technology currently available in the gathering and dissemination of information.
- We make ourselves readily accessible. We can be reached via telephone or email.
At Valiant Private Investigative Services, we offer the best private investigator services for you in Jamaica.
Cooperation with our client ensures that we will be completely effective in our private investigations.
Here’s what Valiant Private Investigative Services expects from our customers
- Be truthful and upfront with us. The more accurate information that you provide, the greater our chances of success.
- Let us know where you are in the event that we need to contact you immediately in urgent situations during the investigation.
- Notify us in of any case changes during the investigation.
- Provide us with documentation when they are requested.
- Do not at anytime, interfere with the investigation been performed by our team.
Under no circumstances may our investigative results be used for any criminal or illegal purposes.